- Harrow Bangkok boasts superb sporting facilities that allow us to host both BISAC and FOBISIA competitions.
- Double Sports Hall (air-conditioned)
- Shaded multi-purpose outdoor courts (60m track, 2 basketball and 3 volleyball courts)
- Five football pitches (3 senior and 2 junior), 2 floodlit
- Rugby pitch
- Fitness suite
- Climbing wall
- 25m swimming pool (salt chlorinated)
- Six floodlit tennis courts (Australian open surface)
- Fully equipped gymnastics apparatus room
- Dedicated athletics jumping and throwing area
The Harrow Bangkok Physical Education and Sports Department have highly experienced and motivated teachers in both the Lower and Upper School. The positive experience that the students have in lessons is the cornerstone of Harrow Lions Sport and our focus on inclusion and participation give the foundations for students to take their motivation in lessons and direct it into the co-curricular sports teams.
Over 60 coaches are involved in the coaching and preparation of our sports teams for their participation in both BISAC and FOBISIA events.
Last updated: 09 Feb 2016 12:55