1. After your initial enquiry, your child will be asked to take Placement Tests or join in class activities, as is appropriate to his/her age.
2. Before the assessment date you will be required to:
- Complete an Application Form.
- Complete a Health Care Record.
- Bring a copy of your child’s latest school report.
- Pay a non - refundable application fee of 5,000 Baht.
3. You will be notified of the test result within one week by telephone, followed by confirmation in writing
ON CONFIRMATION OF ACCEPTANCE OF A PLACE AT HARROW:
1. After you have accepted the offer of a place, transport / boarding (if required) and uniform will be arranged though the Admissions Office. An Entrance Fee and Refundable Deposit to be paid by the date stated on the offer letter. You will be asked to submit the following:
- A photocopy of your child Birth Certificate (for Thai Citizens only)
- A photocopy of your child House Registration Certificate (for Thai Citizens only)
- Two recent passport size photos.
- Photocopies of your child’s passport (and visas page for non – Thai Citizens only)
Non – Thai students must have a Non –Immigrant visa to attend HIS
- Thai ID / or copy of passport (for non-Thai citizens)
- One photograph of each parent
2. After you have paid the entrance fee, the Accounts Department will issue you an invoice for all other expenses. This must be paid by the date stipulated on your invoice.
Bank Transfer Details :
| Bank Transfer Details :
| Bank Name:
||Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited
|271/1 Sathupradit Road
Chongnonsee, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120
| Swift Code:
| A/C Name:
||Harrow Asia Limited
| Saving A/C no:
| School Address:
|45 Soi Kosumruamchai 14, Kosumruamchai Rd.,
Sikan, Don Muang, Bangkok 10210
||02-503 7222 Ext: 1136 - 1140
Please fax the Pay-in slip with student name to: Accounts Department at 02- 503 7222 Ext. 1134